Lithography Process Development Associate Engineer
NY Creates is a leading research and development hub as well as a commercialization facilitator in advanced digital, analog, and power technologies.
NY Creates is seeking applicants for the position of Lithography Track & Scanner Process Development Engineer to work in its 300mm semiconductor development facilities.
This position is responsible for:
- Equipment qualification
- Advanced process development
- Compatibility/material evaluations
- PROLITH simulations and characterization targeting advanced semiconductor applications
- Lead and contribute to semiconductor hands-on fabrication of process development projects to advance new products from concept phase thru manufacturing phase..
- B.S. degree in Materials Science, Physics, or equivalent Engineering and/or Science discipline from a college or University accredited by the USDOE or internationally recognized accrediting organization AND 10+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry as a Process Development Engineer in one or more areas of metallization technology.
- M.S. degree in Materials Science, Physics, or equivalent Engineering and/or Science discipline from a college or University accredited by the USDOE or internationally recognized accrediting organization and 5+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry as a Process Development Engineer in one or more areas of metal deposition technology.
- A good understanding of BEOL and FEOL integration - particularly as related to metal and material schemes - is required.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills, exhibit solid leadership ability, be familiar with SPC/DOE methodologies, and be willing to execute a variety of tasks on short notice. Good program management and customer interface skills are essential. Knowledge of MS Office, DOE, and yield/defectivity analysis software are strongly recommended.
- SUNY Poly is a multi-client, consortium environment, and the successful individual must demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is a must.
Candidates must address in their applications their ability to work with culturally diverse populations.
- Working knowledge of SiView and SPC
- Experienced with PROLITH
- Proficient in Ingenio, ASML, eCenter, Canon and Veeco software
- Familiarity and experience with FEOL, MOL and BEOL applications
- Applications related to CMOS and memory applications
- Material characterization and material properties specific to application and technology
- Program management experience
Don't meet every requirement? At NY Creates we are dedicated to building a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work place. If you are excited about working for NY Creates but your experience doesn't exactly align perfectly with the job description we encourage you to apply anyways, you might still be a perfect fit or a fit for another role at NY Creates.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- Tuition Waiver Program
- Flexible Heath Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Basic / Optional Life Insurance
- Post-Retirement Health Insurance
- Employer contribution of 7% of earnings to a Basic Retirement plan after meeting one year of service.
- Optional employee contributed retirement account
Location: 257 Fuller Road, Albany, NY 12203
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY which is an Equal opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Research Foundation employees are subject to restrictions related to participation in Foreign Government Talent Recruitment Programs, as defined and detailed in United States Department of Energy Order 486.1. You will be asked to disclose any such participation at the time of hire for review by the Research Foundation.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply please call Human Resources at 518-437-8686.