Manager of Business Technology
Manager of Business Technology
Bellevue, WA, US, 98004-5719
At MOD, we believe companies can and should be a source for good in the lives of the people they employ and the communities they serve. Our purpose is measured by the positive social impact we can make. As part of MOD, your efforts and expertise will be in service to our Squad and our stores, empowering our purpose every day. We recognize the value in second chances. Individuals with criminal histories that are seeking stable employment as a step in their journey are encouraged to apply.
*Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, competencies, experience, geographic location.
MOD Pizza offers a total compensation package including:
- Company and/or individual performance annual bonus
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability insurance options
- Up to 20 paid vacation days per year and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement eligibility
- Paid sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Employees can progress through the pay range by earning performance-based pay increases
- Access to MOD's Employee Assistance Program
MOD is seeking an accomplished manager that will drive capability development and value creation through leveraging our business technology applications. This is an opportunity where you will seamlessly integrate your business knowledge, innovative mindset, application proficiency, and practical implementation experience to drive meaningful impact. The role requires working directly with Accounting, HR and other business managers and process experts to identify opportunities, define solutions, and deliver value through technology implementation and/or leveraging current platforms. This opportunity requires a mix of technical, application and functional business know how. If you enjoy working with a multi-functional team to address problems and continually improve outcomes, this position is for you!
⦁ Reports to the VP of Information Technology
⦁ Hybrid work schedule – 2 days per week in office
⦁ Manages a team of 2-6
- Develop and maintain the ERP and HRIS system development roadmaps by collaborating w/ key IT and business stakeholders.
- Guide internal and external teams in the planning, designing, and execution of enterprise application changes with our cloud-based ERP, HCM and various other business applications.
- Partner with technology systems vendors, as well as work closely with business stakeholders, to ensure that technology solutions meet the organization's requirements.
- Oversee technology systems projects, including system implementations, upgrades, changes and integrations, while managing resources, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensure the security, integrity, and accessibility of data within the technology systems while adhering to regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Monitor the performance and efficiency of cloud-based technology systems and implement optimizations as needed.
- Develop compelling cases for change based on the generation of business value and new capability. Guide the organization through process change and adoption of technology.
- Facilitate day-to-day system activity to maintain appropriate up-time metrics.
- Provide effective leadership and support to team of four Analysts and Administrators, ensuring redundancy and enabling career growth.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing ERP and HCM systems. Ability to make informed conclusions about systems configuration and optimization.
- Preferred experience managing SAP S4/Hana and Success Factors.
- A keen knowledge of the Accounting and HR business processes, and how technology can support and improve them.
- Experience leading a team of IT Administrators and / or Analysts. Ability to guide IT staff and partner with other departments.
- Proven communication skills to work with stakeholders, vendors, and team members.
- Capacity to examine complex technical issues and find practical solutions.
- Proficiency in project management to plan and execute technology changes and projects related to business systems effectively.
- Ability to adjust to evolving technology trends and changing business needs.
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. At MOD, we believe in creating a world that works for and includes everyone. To request a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, job interview, and/or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact applicantADA@modpizza.com. In addition, some states have working restrictions for employees under 18 years of age. Please reach out to your GM if you are under 18 years old to determine if this applies to you.