System Support Specialist
Lake Country Power is a Touchstone Energy® electric distribution cooperative with 43,000 members in northeastern Minnesota. We have an excellent opportunity for Systems Support Specialist to be located at the LCP service center of candidate's choice (Cohasset, Mountain Iron, or Kettle River.)
The Systems Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring that users of company information, technology and systems are able to optimally use them. The incumbent must gain an understanding of all company systems and how they are used in addition to understanding the data and data relationships.
The Systems Support Specialist efficiently and effectively maintains information technology deployed company wide and provides computer support in a timely manner to all employees by conducting training, and problem resolution using technical skills or knowledge already possessed or gained through research or collaboration within the IT Department.
Required qualifications and skills include:
• Must have a four-year post-secondary education in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technologies; OR a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• At least two years of experience with personal computers, Windows operating systems, PC applications, windows servers, Group Policy management and Microsoft Active Directory administration.
• A valid Class D MN driver's license is required.
Additional qualifications include:
• Applications experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, or Crystal Reports would be helpful.
• Customer service orientation.
• Experience and willingness to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Application deadline: March 20, 2023
Lake Country Power is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer