Digital Media Strategist
Title: Digital Media Strategist
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
REQUIREMENTS: 3+ years
AiAdvertising, a technology company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) developing innovative tools and products that are propelling digital advertising into the future. Our proprietary AiPlatform empowers businesses to plan, predict, and prove advertising’s true financial impact. By harnessing the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence businesses can identify patterns, eliminate guesswork, and know what works.
Who are you?
We are seeking a Digital Media Strategist to support our growing team. Working closely with the Client Success Team, the person in this role will own the media planning process, campaign building & execution for enterprise accounts. They’ll have strong understanding of digital platforms like Search, Social, Mobile, OTT and the roles each plays in marketing as well as have a strong understanding of KPIs and how they tie to each platform.
- Outline strategies and media plans across multiple channels to achieve campaign objectives and client KPIs
- Create and optimize marketing strategies and campaigns for international markets leveraging foreign languages (Arabic, French, Italian)
- Provide direction on contend and marketing calendars to ensure campaigns evolve with AiAD Platform insights and client objectives
- Communicate internal with cross-functional partners regarding deadlines, optimization strategies, QBR and dashboards
- Lead reporting calls and provide insights and recommendations. Outline approach for ongoing optimization and learning of AiAd Platform Workflow
- Ensure fulfillment of plan and 100% of media budget is utilized
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 7 years experience in digital media
- Platform Experience: Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, StackAdapt, Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Able to create compelling and concise decks and communication plans
- Analytical mindset while able to communicate data and provide insights to a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience supporting e-commerce preferred
- Knowledge of foreign languages preferred but not required
Email resumes by clicking the APPLY button!